Saturday, May 30, 2009

Website

Am in the process of rebuilding my website (or rather getting someone to do it for me properly!), so if you happen to stumble across there at the moment you won't find anything. Hoping to get it up and running soon, with a much more proactive and zingy website, and news of and I hope cover of Last Christmas. Will keep you posted!

If you like cooking I may well be putting recipes up there from time to time, as part of pr for the new book (my heroine does a lot of cooking, and so do I.)Haven't quite worked that one out though, and entirely unclear as to the copyright issues relating to recipes, given that I never have all the ingredients so do tend to make stuff up as I go along. Cooking. A metaphor for my life...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about one's own version of old favourites? ie Mad Twin's Super Duper Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie and the like. That shouldn't step on Delia/Nigella/Jamie's toes or fingers...

Mad Twinx

PS That other anonymous comment was me too.

Jane Henry said...

nooooo I'D NEVER HAVE GUESSED

Jeffrey said...

Loved readingg this thanks