Thursday, April 20, 2006

Top Tunes to Run Too

If you've been paying attention, you'll know I've been running (scuse the pun) a top tunes to run to competition. The entries are still flooding in, but like Mr Incredible, you still have time.

So if you have a top tune to run to, let me know by emailing me at:jules@marathonmum.com

My favourite so far is: Highway to Hell.

Let's hope for Sunday's marathon runners it's more like a Highway to Heaven!

you can also email to be on my mailing list.

And if anyone is remotely interested in the progress of the book, I have a designer working on a cover as we speak. (cheers, Rob!!), Spouse is still proofreading the ms (He is not cut out for editorial work being not nearly subtle enough with the body blows, but otoh he does have quite a a good eye for typos. I did however have to leave the room the other day when he queried nearly every single word on one page. He is much better suited to what he knows best, ie: dentistry - rather appropriately I am married to Marathon Man), and I am waiting for an isbn number. Once that's all done I hope to get it off to the printer in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you all posted...

No comments: